Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't eat this, don't eat that..

You know when they say if you are planning to conceive you have to do this, do that...eat this, eat that....don't this don't that? Well, I'm not going to take it so seriously anymore. I'm just so sick of trying and waiting for nothing every month. And you know what, all this pantang larang is only making me more stress out. Giving me hope and taking it away every month. I see so many couple had theirs unplanned...need I add 'easily'? Here I am..taking every precaution just to get disappointment. So from now on...don't tell me "cannot eat tomyam", "cannot drink ice water", "cannot go jogging, just do normal walk"...To hell with NO tomyam, NO kopi peng, NO seafood, NO laksa..

Yesterday lunch when I ordered Neslo peng, Hubs reminded me that I was not suppose to take ice. I just shoot back, " All this is making me more stressful. I thought you ask me to take it easy". Haha...so syiok!

No comments: