Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's been 6months

Sad to say, I've abandoned my blog again. Now it's for half a year. As I was getting heavier being pregnant, I got lazier. I would rather ghost read others' blogs or searching for baby's information. And I couldn't wait to get over with the pregnancy as the day gets hotter and the baby gets more active. Ridiculously hot weather + hormone = volcano waiting to erupt.


After baby is out, I felt much lighter (8kg less instantly) but it was not much better to cope with. A whole lot of things happened and as baby grow each day, I started to notice that I'm missing out the small small details. That was when I read back on the stuff I wrote during pregnant, I realised that I cherish every single detail that I jot down, things I might have forgotten and had taken for granted.


Now baby is already 2.5 months. I better start writing again before my mind decided to erase all the major (and also minor) details again. As a teaser, here's a photo of baby during his first day on earth...

No comments: