Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby nephew has arrived

That lil cutey is suppose to due on March but he just feel so excited over Chinese New Year, he can't wait to get out. My sis water bag leaked on Monday, just almost office hour. She was rushed to hospital and being admitted for a night for observation. They was still suspecting only that time. Doctor confirmed and she was to deliver the next day, which is Tuesday. Sis wanted a mickey mouse but turned out to be piggy, 2 rounds younger than this piggy (me!). She actually told the doctor to wait but doc's advise is to get him out as the water will be gone soon. After that, it will be infection and the baby might not survive. She was put on medication for the 'hole' to open up but sadly, after two doses and numerous unbearable pain, it won't bulge a bit. Mom and Dad waited till 3am this morn but when home empty hope.

Doc came this morning at around 9am, sent her straight into labor and c-sec her. Poor thing. Pain all night but still have to be cut. Anyway, I'm going to meet my lil nephew for the first time later. Oh, my heart is full of joy. He will be our first grandson to my family, and a first great grandson to my only grandpa.

No comments: