Thursday, May 29, 2008

AV not that early

Every month since TTC, I do not have the chance of doubting whether I have conceive or not. Why? That's because it will come first thing in the morning. However, today something unusual happen. I've been up for 3 hours and yet it shows no sign yet. Although I have said that I will not try this two months till after my Bali trip, who am I to kid? I couldn't help but secretly wish that maybe some miracle WILL happen somehow. I don't know, maybe I'm too obsess with the idea it's hard to put it aside. Maybe it's still too early to say anything. There was once it was delayed by a day. So I guess it I will have to either wait a few more days (anxiously) or get the disappointment at the very TODAY.

update: one hour after I wrote this post, it started to give me red signs. somehow I still feel a pinch of disappointment. I consoled myself saying I can still go for my Bali trip

No comments: