Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Right Brain Kids at Home - 7 Secrets to Teach Your Kids Life Skills Start From Right Brain Training

I started to get to know about this left brain right brain children's training when I met this lovely girl while in Singapore attending a company dinner. She told me the center that she worked in, they started to train the kids from age 0 to 10 years max. It's harder to train children of more than 10 years old. The reason is their right brain might be asleep already if they did not receive any training before that. I'm starting to do a lil research on this kind of training, just as a preparation when I have one soon.

A search thru yahoo search engine, I found an interesting article by this lady, Jas Ng. She had written numerous article on child development. The article that I've read was "7 Secrets to Teach Your Kids Life Skills Start from Right Brain". Below are the important points I've gotten from this website.

Secret #1 Observation skills by visiting local art museums and watching art performance at art theater.

Secret #2 Creativity skills by playing games and toys with siblings or friends.

Secret #3 Social and communication skills with friends and siblings.

Secret #4 Self management skills.

Secret #5 Problem solving skills.

Secret #6 Learn to be patient.Let your child learn to be patient by using 'please wait..' or 'please queue...' methods.

Secret #7 Practice, practice, practice!Practice make perfect!

I reading up more articles on this kids development. I'll share more when I've time.

No comments: