Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Alkaline=baby girl, Acidic =baby boy

The other day I was talking to Hubs over dinner and the issue on choice of baby crept up. Mrs So and So told him that to get a baby boy, one has to take more acidic food. Not knowing what is consider acidic food, he happily explain acidic=seafood, meat..bla...bla...bla. What's on the 2nd onwards was totally ignored by me. Hearing saefood was like hearing, "you got yourself a free vacation package". For one, I'm an extreme seafood lovers. So getting to know that seafood is good for getting baby boy, I'll be the happiest lady on earth. However, Hubs totally spoilt my fun when he said that it's him that was suppose to get acidic food, not me. Hey, this is NOT FAIR! I blantly told him, I don't care. I want seafood...haha...He couldn't do anything about it, so he suggested we take it together. Yeah!

I've heard from my sister of this alkaline and acidic food for mother who want to conceive. But I didn't remember which is which. Immediately when we came home, I went online to search for more info.

It says that if you want a baby girl, the husband has to eat more alkaline food while the wife eats more acidic food. On the other hand, if you want a baby boy, it's vice versa. As I said, acidic food consist of seafood, meat, and alkaline food are vegetables, fruits, egg white, milk, algae.

I will take all those alkaline food but don't make me give up on the acidic food, especially not seafood.

No comments: