Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another 3 months

I can't keep it secret anymore. Yes, I want baby. But now is still not the time yet. Why? Cause I wanted something else before I can have the baby. Well, I'm going to correct my vision tomorrow. Upon consultation with the doctor, she told me it's advisable to try to conceive only after 2 to 3 months after the operation. The operation will not affect the fetus, but the hormone change due to pregnancy will affect the vision. Some will experience an increase in power during pregnancy and go back to normal after delivery. Thus, the doctor's advise is that to let the vision stabilise after the operation before trying to conceive. So, another 2-3 months before I can start. Erm...that's not the only factor that will delay it I guess. As I have ZERO HepB immune antibody, I'm suppose to get one. So if I were to get one now, how long will I have to wait? Well, we'll know after I consult doctor next week. Sigh....

No comments: