Monday, January 21, 2008

Am I ready?

Conversation after conversation, Hubs queries bout my readiness to have a baby we could call our own. Previously, I have been wanting to have one, then changed my mind about it due to some reasons and wanting it again. So it's normal for Hubs to get a confirmation. Initially we planned to have our honeymoon in Bali somewhere on July. But if following the calculation to have a Mickey or Minnie Mouse (born in year of rat), we have to try from say....Now? I wanted to go to Bali, really. But as time passed, my eagerness is not that strong anymore. I felt that Bali is just a place to see the ancient stuff and since I'm more of a bargain hunter, there will not be much for me to hunt there. Maybe I can ease my thirst of photographer but that is not the priority. I know Hubs will be eager to go for this holiday. First, he felt that he has not taken me to honeymoon since our wedding and this should be the one. Second, his buddies will be joining in so they will have a great time. I've heard and read somewhere that the first few months of conceiving is the most critical months. So it's better to stay at home and take care of the tummy.

What should I do? To go for the trip even if I will be pregnant by that time? Or cancel the trip and wait for it to happen at home?

No comments: