Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A date with Hubs

As I've mentioned here two weeks ago, my date with Hubs was very predictable. He tried to kept it a secret but I managed to guess it even before he told me...hehe...no much of a surprise. From our wedding, we had a voucher for 2day1night hotel stay. We has procrastinate it for so long it is near expiry date. So he called up our hotel coordinator and booked ourself a bridal suite. He also planned the dinner to be at our favourite restaurant, Ingolf. Although not much of a surprise and the room was quite old, however we still enjoyed ourself very much.

Hubs made all the preparation.....to make a baby. Coincidently, it was also my ovulation day. Hubs kept his champion (as he calls them ;p) in quality AND quantity. He added coffee for the 'sprinter' right before. We had read so many articles and heard numerous advice from friends who are successful on the food to take, the day to choose, the position to be in, etc. So that two days went on very well and now, I'm waiting for it to be confirmed this weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments: