Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mission failed....retry in another 14days

Yes, my period finally came this morning after much awaited over the weekend. Actually I was hoping it will disappear for the next 10 months but sadly, it miss me so much it pays me a visit exactly on the 28th day. Guess we have to make more effort on this. After seeing my eldest sis and SIL trying so hard and still did not show positive result, I'm a bit worried.

Probably I should not have think of wanting it so badly that it affect the result. I always hear people saying the more the wanted for a child, the harder they can get it. But as soon as the stop trying, Pop! There comes the lil one. It's kinda hard to not think of it when you wanted it so badly. Hopefully the law of attraction will help me out this time.

1 comment:

LiQ said...

Hey there! Am following your 'progress' with much interest! :) Hope you get lucky soon. Yea, I think maybe best to just relax and let it happen....maybe by being 'stressed' over wanting to conceive your body is kinda....stressed? Hehe...just a thought. :)