Monday, March 17, 2008

Not only 14th day

I was so shocked to learn a silly mistake I've made. A few days ago while chatting with two friends who are about to get married, the topic on conceiving was brought up. According to them (well, they are more versed than me..shame on me), although 14day is the ovulation day, one must have already started trying before that. There is a calculation, 2 times before with a gap of one day and 2 times after, with a gap of one day also; i.e. on 11th, 13th, 14th, 16th and 18th.Whoops! So many times!! Previous trial, I made Hubs keep his champion for almost a week before they are allowed to meet the eggs. I wonder if they have turned to tadpoles already or have actually died even before they see the world. I'm on 8th day now, so we will start 2nd trial in another 3 days. Wish me luck again!

No comments: