Friday, April 4, 2008

2nd trial

3 days to go till my next menses. I'm very anxious as I'm writing this. Well a lil bit dizzy for the whole day in fact. Today I woke up feeling dizzy and slight nauseous after drinking my cereal. It never happen before, so the first thing I thought was, "Is this the pregnant symptom?". Of course it's too early to tell. Anyhow also I will have to see if my menses will come next week or not. I don't want the early excitement only to turn it into disappointment later on. If you had followed my blog, you would have realised this is the second month I'm trying. I kept telling myself that dizziness is so common and I'm used to it. But at the same time I couldn't help wanting to go and take a test with Clearblue. All this while, I believe that I'm an easy conceiver but due to Sis case, it made me think twice. I totally don't want to give Hubs another false hope. I don't know, probably I'll go and find those Clearblue he bought last time when my menses was late for a day. Wish me luck that my menses will be late for another 9 months ;)

No comments: