Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dreaming of you, lil one

Three nights ago, I had a dream but I couldn't remember the much details. All I remember was there was pregnancy involved. It was a baby girl in the tummy but I totally couldn't recall who is the mother. Suddenly on yesterday morning while I was on my way to office, the whole dream became clearer. It was a conversation between me and Sis who just gave birth two months ago. I was excitedly telling her my unborn baby is a girl and I can dress her up in pretty things. She will be so adorable...bla bla bla...


Yes, I had a dream of my baby. I was so happy she gave me that dream. I know she's somewhere near and is eager to meet me too. I know she could sense my love. She will be a healthy and happy baby, full of love and care from everyone around her.

No comments: