Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mission failed

I woke up early yesterday to go for a morning pee but little did I realise, that was the time I had to say hello to my menses. Yes, it decided to visit me a day earlier to end my misery waiting. The moment I saw it came, I was in the state of denial. Was it just spotting? Was it something else that had happened? I went back to sleep hoping it was just a dream. Later of the day, I started to have the menses cramp it was so bad I actually thought of the possibility of miscarriage. I don't want to accept the fact that the little one is not there yet. I was terribly disappointed I could say. Hubs just soothes me saying it will come soon. I really don't know.
Now I'm really into believing all those superstitious thingy. Some said to place a pair of baby shoes by the bedside. Some said to get the baby pictures hang in the bedroom. I even bought the wishing bird and hung it outside to get my little wish for little one. Since it was Cheng Beng, I even sincerely asked for the ancestor to provide addition to our family when I prayed to each of them. We bought a pair of cute super tiny shoes for our unborn. Ain't this cute? A friend comment on the boyish look and jokingly asked if I wish for a baby boy. I thought it look unisex and no matter which come first, truthfully I don't mind anymore and will love my baby whole-heartedly. I just hope baby will know Daddy and Mommy are waiting eagerly for the arrival.

1 comment:

LiQ said...

Don't worry...your little one will come soon. :)
Good luck!