Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby...warm up

Been thinking of getting a bottle warmer, as a preparation for this coming baby. Few days ago, I was still undecided which brand of warmer to get. I short listed Pigeon, recommendation from my experienced Sis; Avent, a popular brand-well known for its quality and Tommee Tippee, a UK brand I saw from website (the bottles are quite a favourite among mommies). After surveying the quality and comparing the price, Pigeon is totally out of question. Previously, it was sold at RM150+ but now they hiked up the price to a whooping RM300+. As for Tommee Tippee, although it was famous for its bottles, I can't find any product review. I was actually thinking hard whether to get it or not since the price is less than RM200. After discussing with Hubs, we finally decided to get it from Avent.
Taking advantage of this time Mega Sales, I did some survey and found a gift pack type from JJ. It contains a bottle warmer, a pack of (3x) 4oz bottle and newborn baby clothes set. All this come in a see-thru bag. It was totally worth it, after calculating the price of bottle warmer and 4oz bottle pack (@ less 20%).

Luckily it comes in orange color. Just neutral for either boy or girl.
You know what? The warmer pack come with a 4oz bottle, a baby spoon and 2 sachets of sterilizer powder.
Apart from this, we also bought a pack of (2x) 9oz bottles @20% less. It was quite worth it. But then when I went to Mom's Care, I saw the breast pump set on sales, not the Rm219 one but the RM388 that comes with a bag. I wanted to buy the normal set breast pump but every outlet also does not give 20% less for this set. They only offer the bag set @ RM277.90. It was around 28% less than normal price. But the thing is, I've already got (4x) 4oz and (2x) 9oz bottles. If I were to get this bag set (which included (2x) 4oz and (2x) 9oz), in total I'll have (6x) 4oz and (4x) 9oz which is way too many bottles for a baby.
How?? I'm planning to sell off my previous pack for 4oz and 9oz, all brand new, unopen pack. Going at more than 20% off. Anyone interested?

No comments: