Monday, July 27, 2009

Music for baby

Most of the websites I read stated the importance of early childhood development and how it could be trained even while baby is still in mommy's womb. As I am not the kiasu mother that would go all out to train my child to be future A1 student, I just make use of what I had at home such as this CD I received as doorgift when I attended Hubs's company Grand Opening in Singapore last year. I actually forgot all about this CD, which I've chucked in the drawer along with other CDs. The last time I played it, I found it to be too boring. All it has was, "You are creative", or "You are loving" and others affirmations with soft music playing in the background. That time, I wasn't aware of the importance of music and the affirmations. I was even jokingly telling Hubs this is ridiculous boring piece of CD. Not until I started my pregnancy did I find it a good piece to listen.
Another one I had at home currently was from my sis. She got it as a gift after she delivered her twins. But since it's stated "Maternity Melodies", she thought it might be more suitable for me.
I actually like this one better as I'm quite familiar with the songs and composer, ever since the day I started my piano lessons. Bach, Mozart, Pachelbel, Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Schubert and the famous Beethoven. It has 3 CDs inside which means I tried to rotate them, a piece for a night. Hubs used to play it for me on his laptop when I go to bed while he's still busy with his work. But lately, my sleeping time was too late to even play a song. Guess I really have to make more time for baby. Sorry babe!

No comments: