Monday, July 13, 2009

Metrojaya Madness

While I was happily browsing thru each and every website that has baby item on sale, I stumbled upon this poster...
And I went mad. I marked it on my calender - RED. Hubs insisted to accompany me there, before he goes for work but I said NO! knowing very well if he were to follow, I'll only have less than 2 hours to scout around.

The awaited day came and I armed myself with my beloved credit card, all prepared to swipe swipe swipe. I went there as early as I could to avoid the crowd. The first thing I saw was BRA. Yup, I've been longing to get new pair as the current ones can't seems to support my pregnancy breast anymore. Previously I did tried a few pairs but either it's too expensive or just wasn't the type I wanted. At Wacoal counter, I met a nice sales girl that recommend me a few design. But sadly she doesn't understand when I told her that those designs she recommended were not able to cover my breast, what more now that I'm preggy. She was surprised and commented on my small belly. Lucky was I, she introduced me to her (experienced mother) supervisor. She totally understood my situation, for she has my size of breast too. Initially I wanted to buy two pairs only, but her sweet mouth managed to persuade me to get 4 pairs and even 2 pairs of underwear. There goes my first Ka-ching.

As I did plan to get any clothes for myself, I totally skipped Ladies and Gents Departments. Straight I headed for Baby's Corner. Previously, I've managed to stop myself from getting any baby clothes from JJ and Tesco, with the reason I don't know the gender yet. But today I finally succumbed to it. Who cares bout the gender? This color is unisex. How could you resist this piece which initially marked at RM49.90, but now selling at only RM9? Second Ka-ching. Then I chose a bloody red t-shirt for my godson from OshKosh.
I love the embroidered wordings..Third Ka-ching
Oh..and these pairs for the twins, Yong Bin and Li Via. Last..Ka-ching ka-ching.
My total damage for the day was RM208. And I spent almost 4 hours in there...all alone.

No comments: