Thursday, June 4, 2009

@ week 10

How was I feeling then?
It has to be the best week in my life. We get to see the baby again, but this time I don't see it as a dot anymore. I saw a life, with a heart beat DupDupDupDup in my tummy. Previously I was constantly worried since it was still at early stage where you couldn't feel any movement inside yet. Thus don't know if baby is OK or not, still there or gone....all those negative thought of what if. It doesn't help that when I do research, those miscarriage articles kept popping up and so were the blogs. Whenever I had mild cramp, my mind would immediately switch to negative thought. But at that very day, sure the scan, not only can I see the heart beating so fast, I could also see the arms and legs moving. The feeling is incredible. I was on cloud9 the whole day.
Went to visit our godson, Ben and it suddenly brought back what a medium once said to me. He told us that our Chinese DOB shows that we'll have 3 children in our life but a look on Hubs palm, he said the child line on his palm shows that Hubs only have the fate of godson but not own kids. My heart almost shattered. Luckily the medium helped us and now I'm growing this precious thing in my tummy.
Ben's mom was very nice to offer us the stuff Ben used to use when he was small, playpen, napkins, stroller, mattress. They were saying,"We got this, and this and this....u can use, no need to buy...if u don't mind la." Of course we won't mind, all those were still in good condition. With most of the things being sponsored, we can actually save a lot.

No comments: