Sunday, June 28, 2009

@ week 15

How was I doing then?

I officially had my 1st pregnancy vomit, although I suspected it was due to the heat wave more than my pregnancy. I didn't see it coming, just another headache and the urge to get something into my tummy. Wanted to eat pizza, particularly the one at New Lane but the stall was not open so early. So Hubs resorted to getting me fried chicken. Had quite a big one but still it was not enough. Trying stuffing myself with dried crackers found in his office, almost ate all but the feeling continued. So no choice but to go back and waited for it, even though was told it will only be ready in 15mins since the owner was still unpacking from his container (we are so late for our appointment). I knew something was wrong when I couldn't finish off the pizza but I sat through it...until I went to the loo. The moment I zipped up my pants, immediately I had to turn around and emptied my tummy. Luckily, it was cheesy flavour. I dread the moment I had to vomit right after I eat medicine, the bitter taste....eww..Instantly, I felt 100times lighter in my head and had a cool night laughing at their jokes.
SIL gave me a pretty in white dress when we met the other day. This picture does not do justice for the lovely dress.
It was a passed down from her SIL but she thought it will be more useful to me than her at the moment. Yeah, I understand...it must be hard for her. She's trying for lil one too and I sincerely hope she'll get one soon.

No comments: