Monday, June 8, 2009

@ week 12

How was I feeling then?
Just a week after I was told to be 'overweight', it increased another 0.5kg. I shrieked a bit when I stepped onto the weighing machine. While sitting down, waiting for the nurse to be done with recording the data, I peep onto the scale and saw that it was actually offset by 0.5kg. Phew...not my fault la..

Two days after the last weighing, my weight dropped back to original 55kg (I made sure the needle was pointing correctly this time). Which means I have successfully maintain it for 2weeks. But why are my pants still getting tighter?

Btw, I've received my online ordered clothes from http://www.kachfashion.com/. They will be my fashion cum maternity clothes.


Absolutely love the blue one. So huge at the tummy, bet it can last thru my pregnancy period. The cloth is very rough though. The yellow one is sweet, with roomy belly area but it's slightly tight at the chest area for me. The last one of course won't get me thru my pregnancy but my hand got itchy to see such a classy piece. I always hearted classy piece. Have to wear it more often, else when the tummy grows bigger, I'll have to wait after I give birth. The color that I received it so-not-the-pic-color. It's more of a gold rather than gray :S

2 comments:

Trailing Spouse said...

The clothes are cute!!! Love them too :)

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for listing kachfashion.com in your blog.

We would like to provide you a voucher as a token of appreciation. Please let us know your email address so that we may send it to you.

Please contact marketing@kachfashion.com. Thank you.