Wednesday, June 3, 2009

@ week 6

How was I feeling then?

I was constantly hungry but couldn't take much. My appetite seems to have disappear. And I'm very selective on my food. Those MIL's cooking, it's turning me off. I used to heart steam fish and will have mostly a whole fish to share with Hubs for either lunch or dinner but the sight of fish just kill my appetite. I know fish is not only good, it's important for baby but for this moment, I just craved for the forbidden foods....spicy and sour stuff. It's just killing me.

Hubs and I went to shop for baby posters but after searching thru MPH and Popular Bookstore, I didn't get one that I like. Where are all those cute babies??? We diverted our attention towards pregnancy books and found one that was considered the best among our choice. It has been our baby bible ever since.

MIL has been bugging me to get a pair of good sandals. The ones I had were cheap, flimsy sandals from either Vincci or Nose. So out we went shopping again for the comfy one. My choice was either Scholl, Hush Puppies or Crocs. After surveying and trying out numerous pair, I came to a conclusion that:

Scholl: quite 'aunty' fashion
Hush Puppies: Narrow sole (I have fat sole that will spill out when press downward)
Crocs: OK but it's quite expensive for a sandal of that kind.

At last I settled for a pair of capri

A casual conversation between me and Hubs, leaded MIL to sacrifice her weekend outing and busied herself in the kitchen the whole morning. The food I craved was Nasi Lemak but then after Hubs reminded her that I can't take spicy food, I ended up only can have soy meat and rice. Argh...that's totally not so nice.

No comments: