Wednesday, June 3, 2009

@ week 5

How was I feeling then?

No major change. In terms of eating, I could still eat the usual stuff, i.e. oriental, western, Jap, etc. I was slightly more sleepy these days compare to before. In terms of physical wise, my weight has dropped without me knowing when. All the while my weight yoyo between 54-56kg. But the time I knew and weigh, I was actually 53kg. But then, one thing for sure was my boobs swell like nobody business. Before my period was due, it has already swollen and been a pain to touch. I dismissed it as another PMS. As for my tummy, it has the usual pre period cramp, which was another thing that I brushed it off as PMS too. But now thinking back, it was two of the common pregnancy symptom, which I totally missed out.

How about Hubs?

He has started to do some research on what to eat/not to eat. How cute. He even called up a good friend of us (a very qualified Doc) to ask his advise. Hubs started talking to baby almost every night. How cute!

No comments: