Monday, June 29, 2009

@ week 16

How was I doing then?
Our 'personal doc' came again this week and...I've got the passport to feast on one of my favourite...
Had been continuously bugged Hubs to let me have some and since Doc said scientifically, it does not do any harm, plus it's a good supply of vitamin C...that's it. At last I managed to get my hands on them at C's house, after I injected into her how Doc is a durian fanatic himself. She invited us over to her house for dinner and Boy..her mom can really cook. She cooked up delicious curry with big (I mean HUGE as a palm) prawns and squids, acar and not forgetting the yummilicious thai dessert Thap Thim Krop - water chestnuts with nangka in coconut milk.

(photo stolen from lingzie.com)
And the grand finale was of course, DURIAN!!! C definitely knows where to search for good ones. All the one that she bought tasted oh-so-good, be it the Siao Hung, 100Plus, and other names I couldn't (don't care to) remember. All I know was, I ate like there's no tomorrow...until Hubs gave me a warning look. Only then did I stood up to wash my hand...hehe..

No comments: