Monday, June 29, 2009

@ week 17

How was I doing then?
True enough, all the feasting through the weekend has taken toll on my body. Forgetting to mention the fried cempedak I had at Mom's place too. It started with a slight headache and a sore back+shin just as I woke up. Everyone in the house was so worried, they kept urging me to see gynae after I vomitted. Yes, 2nd vomitting since pregnant. Did ultrscan and was relieve baby is alright. Doc said it was a normal pregnancy symptom, nothing to worry about. But as the day went by, my sickness began to get worse. And A's phone call didn't make it any better. Instead, he confirmed that his nephew is down with A (H1N1) and his whole house was to be quarantined, that means...including him. Hubs was definitely worried sick since they just met and even shared lunch the day before. And all of the sudden, I'm down with all the symptoms....fever, flu, cough. I could feel Hubs non-stop blaming his self for all these that happen. What more with a precious in my tummy now..He broke down and apologize over and over again. It really broke my heart seeing him like that. This is probably the first time I saw so much tears from him since I met him. Hubs, I just want you to know that I love you no matter what happen.
Since H1N1 seems kinda serious case, they thought it would be better to get a real doc's opinion. So we went all the way to Bayan Lepas, just to see this super far relation relative who is working as a doc. He's not much of a help, just asked us to get a check up at GH if we are worried. And if I were to be confirmed, his clinic will need to shut down for a week too... hehe... Now, I'm pretty sure I don't want to be quarantined before they get the result...not with this precious lil one.
Anyway, I'm getting better now. Lost my voice during the weekend but still manageable. All these while, Hubs took great care of me, tending to my every wimp. There were even nights where I almost kick him out of the room, throwing tantrums due to my blocked nose. Since the week passed by with me eating lil to nothing, I actually slim down a lil now. MIL even said compared me to her friend's daughter which was almost the same period of pregnancy and how her tummy is bulging while mine? Nothing yet. What I showed you in Wk13 stayed that way. Baby, you need to speed up already..

No comments: