Tuesday, June 9, 2009

@ week 13

How was I feeling then?
Guess preggie sure has lady luck on her side. I remembered Sis attending an event during her pregnancy and got herself a lucky draw. On a Sunday @week 13, we attended a celebration and there's lucky draw too. Since we were the early bird and I'm friend of the organizer's daughter, E, who happened to be handling the lucky draw ticket, she asked me to choose a stack for our table. The first number (which received the lowest prize) called was from our table. So lucky. Not only that a few rounds later, another person's number from our table was called too. So E got pretty excited and and keep on cheering for her number. AND her number got called too...for the 3rd prize. Actually I was secretly hoping I would get the Tupperware set (a lower prize). Who would have guess, the person next to her (ME ME ME!!) got called up too...2nd Prize. A solid ELBA rice cooker. Never felt so lucky before *grin nonstop*
But at night, I wasn't so lucky anymore. Headache struck me, from sleeping in the 'oven' bedroom. Then during dinner, Hubs accidentally dropped an antic stool right on my foot. You know how 'light' antic stool can be. My tears almost burst out while I'm standing there, with the stool still at my foot. Numb.

2 comments:

Trailing Spouse said...

Wow!!!! You were really lucky! Your baby is definitely bringing you luck ;)

chocmud said...

ya, i thought so too. hope the luck continues ;)