Thursday, June 4, 2009

@ week 9

How was I feeling then?
My appetite started to make it's way home. Which means I was starting to be able to consume my usual lunch at home. With that my waistline is growing ever since.
W and M came the other day to enjoy laksa, one of the forbidden food for me. Surprisingly after listening to their quite logical explanation on why pregnant should be allowed to succumb to her craving, Hubs allowed me my very first bowl of LAKSA! It was said that if I were to suppress my craving, it's the beginning of saying NO to baby, which is not good for their emotional. Thanks to them also, I might be able to get my long craved Sunshine market TOMYAM *big grin*
This week, MIL cooked herbs chicken thigh for dinner. One for me and one for SIL. She asked me to take the bigger one, and leave the smaller one for SIL cause now I'm eating for two...haha..I almost chuckled. I didn't really thought of eating for two..not yet.
This week, Hubs made a surprise visit home one afternoon, packed with lotsa bread from Continential. He drove all the way home from office, just to deliver the bread. That was very sweet of him and a very sweet surprise for me to see him at that hour.
This week, suddenly I tasted ikan bilis bun in my mouth (a thought, a usual thing even when I'm not pregnant) at 11.30PM. Before I told him he can get it from High-5 bun, he creatively thought of getting a plain bun and some nasi lemak gravy to stuff inside. I must admit I didn't thought of that also. After giving him the idea that he can get from High-5 bun, Hubs drove around Air Itam, went to at least 5 places before he's able to get ONE miserable ikan bilis bun for me. Most of the places he went has all the High-5 bun, all except the ikan bilis type. He completed his ordeal in almost 1hour and I only managed to finish half the bun.

No comments: